The Hyper 600cc Sprint Chassis...Designed to Dominate!
First, take a tour of the New X7 and the features of Hyper Racing's grand masterpiece. Check the bottom of this page for different kits and pricing options available through Hinkle Performance. For even for more information on the X7 and the purpose and advantages of each differnt congiuration click the link to Hyper Racing at the bottom of this page.
Mobile users rotate you device for smoother navigation.
X7 600 CHASSIS KIT I - $3,950.00
- Hyper X7 600cc Chassis Kit I
- Hyper chromoly TIG welded frame (choice of Jacobs ladder or panhard bar design) with all tabs and mounts
- 3-piece hood, new style right and left fiberglass arm guards, fiberglass radiator shroud, fiberglass sun visor, body panels, battery box, chain guard with clamp, ignition panel, firewall and belly pans (no tank tail, see options below)
- Stainless steel bumpers, nerf bars and injector protector bar
- Right side wingless planels both the cage and the lower panel are now included
- A new right front lower panel has a mud defelector (a 2" bent in section at the front) to help keep mud and dirt out of the pedal assembly and cockpit.
- The left side front arm guard and left side wingless panel are not included but may be added ot the kit using the options list below
The X7 is the latest example of our extreme engineering. It can be configured as a Jacob's ladder or panhard bar (Jacob's ladder is standard and recommended), coil over front or torsion front. All come with torsion rear.
X7 600CC CHASSIS KIT 3 - $8,850.00
X7 Hyper 600cc Chassis Kit 3. New for 2017, the X7 is the latest example of Hyper's extreme engineering. It can be configured as a Jacob's ladder or panhard bar, coil over or with torsion front. All frames can be used as both short wheel base (good for light drivers, slick tracks, and wingless) or long wheel base (the standard X6/X4 position). Just switch bearing carrier plates and one wish bone to make the change.
- Complete Hyper 4130 TIG welded frame
- 5-piece Aero hood, right and left fiberglass arm guards, fiberglass radiator shroud, sun visor, body panels, firewall, and belly pans
- Fuel forward tank tail with alcohol bladder and flush mount cap assembly adn -6AN bulkhead
- Stainless steel bumpers, nerf, and injector protector bar
- 1-3/4" x 55" long Splined rear axle assembly with HBS wheel centers (2" x 57" long axle is recommended but is optional)
- Complete 40.5" long x 1-3/4" diameter front axle assembly with HBS wheel centers, threaded dust caps, tapered roller bearings, powder coated front axle, and deluxe spindles
- Complete torsion rear, coil over front suspension package
- Adjustable pedal assembly with throttle cable
- Steering system featuring adjustable tilt steering includes: Rack and pinion steering with universal joints, splined quick release HBS hub with clamp assembly, collapsible steering shaft and 15" aluminum steering wheel
- Hooped rear bumper
- Front mount radiator assembly with fittings and cap
- Wilwood master cylinder and 2 piston Wilwood brake caliper with steel braided brake line (4 piston caliper is optional)
- Multi point Jacob’s ladder and front panhard bar with adjustable clamp
- Left front brake assembly
- Simpson 5-point harness
- Aluminum swaged radius rods with Black 4130 Rod ends
- Chromoly wishbones
- Aluminum panel fasteners
- Hardware bolt kit
- Direct shifter assembly